Here are five easy-to-follow paneer recipes that you can make and enjoy with rotis, chapatis and naan!
Tag: Paneer Recipes
With this recipe, I am officially striking out ordering Chili Paneer from the restaurant, lol. 🙂 Trust me when I say that, this homemade appetizer is so easy to make, so delicious, and restaurant-like that you would never want to order it from outside.
Air fryer chili paneer is the perfect weekend appetizer for your family or when you have guests over. It’s quick, healthy, and lip-smacking – and literally can be prepared in 30 minutes. So, generally, while preparing chili paneer, the flour-battered paneer cubes are deep-fried in oil (which makes it not-so-healthy). Thanks to the air fryers, now we can cook using the least amount of cooking oil without compromising the taste.
Continue reading to know how to make this yummy vegetarian appetizer – Air Fryer Chili Paneer.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2-3 Servings
200g paneer, cubed
3 tablespoons of canola oil or any oil of your choice
1 tablespoon minced garlic
Green chilies to taste, slit
1 small onion, diced
1 small bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
2 teaspoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon corn flour mixed in 3 tablespoon water
Salt to taste
3 tablespoon of spring onion, chopped
2 tablespoons corn flour
2 tablespoons rice flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Red chili powder
1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
Water as required
2 tablespoon of canola oil
- Mix the marinade ingredients into a thick, lump-free marinade. Add the paneer cubes into it, coat them well and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- While the paneer soaks up the marinade, preheat air fryer at 370F.
- Place marinated paneer cubes in the tray (either on a parchment paper or directly on the tray), and air fry for 9-10 minutes at 370F. Shake and spray oil halfway through.
- Heat oil in a pan/wok. Sauté garlic, green chilies, then add onion and bell pepper, cook on high heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add all the sauces plus salt and mix well.
- Pour the corn flour mixture, mix well until the sauce becomes thick.
- Transfer air-fried paneer into the pan/wok, and combine well.
- Taste for salt, adjust if necessary.
- Garnish chili paneer with spring onions and cilantro.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
- Add salt and spices according to your taste and preference.
- If you like a more saucier chili paneer, double all the three sauces but in the same ratio.
- Taste the gravy for salt, spice, and sourness before adding paneer.
- Air fryer chili paneer tastes best when warm.
If you tried this recipe, let me know how you like it? 🙂
If you tried this recipe, tag your food recreation on my Instagram @swaadista and let me know how you liked it!
Happy cooking and happy eating <3
A delicious and healthy vegetarian curry using paneer simmered in blanched and pureed spinach, together with ginger-garlic, yogurt and spices.
A delicious, mildly spicy paneer side dish made with butter-sautéed paneer, then simmered in a freshly made onion-tomato-spices base until the paneer and the gravy comes together.