Who is in the mood for some healthy, home-cooked Potato wedges??
These air fryer potato wedges are quick, well seasoned, healthy, and DELICIOUS and make for a perfect treat for the potato lovers out there. Continue reading to know how to make this, under 30 minutes, air fryer potato wedges.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 2 people
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into equal-sized wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil or cooking oil
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Rinse the potatoes, peel off the skin, slice them into equal-sized wedges (not very thin).
- Transfer them into a mixing bowl and add olive oil, salt, red chili powder, parsley, and crushed black pepper.
- Toss well to coat wedges evenly.
- Preheat air fryer at 390F for 5 min.
- Carefully place the wedges in the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook them at 390F for 10 minutes.
- Then pause and toss gently and cook for another 4 – 5 minutes depending on how crispy you want the wedges to be.
- Serve them warm with your favorite dip. Enjoy!
- Add seasoning according to your taste.
- Do not cut the potato slices very thinly.
- Cook the wedges first for 10 minutes, and then pause the air fryer and check to decide how much longer you need to cook them to your liking.
If you tried this recipe, let me know how you liked it! 🙂
You can also tag your food recreations of this recipe on my Instagram @swaadista and using #SwaadistaRecipes
Happy cooking and happy eating ❤